Subject: Unilever Eesti
From: "Artemjeva, Jelena" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 11:44:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello.

I  would like to  get some clarity  on e-invoicing.

I understand that from July 2025, suppliers will need to issue invoices
and corrective documents (credit notes/debit notes) through e-invoices.

But recently it was added, that it is postponed till 2027 and till than it
is not mandatory.

I would like to  understand, if i  understood correct or for suppliers we
need to  be ready  to  issue invoices(credit notes/debit notes) through
e-invoicing  from July 2025 it client will ask for it, or it is not
mandatory.

Thank you

Ar Cieņu

Kind Regards

Jelena Artemjeva

Baltic Customer Service Manager

Mobile: +371 26401660

 <http://www.unilever.com/> www.unilever.com |
<http://www.facebook.com/unilever> www.facebook.com/unilever

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This email and any attachments may contain information
that is confidential and privileged. It is intended to be received only by
persons entitled to receive the information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.